Prism Pty Ltd (ABN: 54 009 342 910) warrants all Vigil Antislip metal back Class One products for a period of 10 years from the date of invoice. It is warranted that all materials and workmanship utilised in the manufacture of Vigil Antislip products are of the highest quality, and furthermore that these products will be:
- Resistant to wear under normal use and conditions.
- Resistant to degredation from surface exposure to solvents.
- Resistant to corrosion provided that Colorbond-based products are not installed in splash zones.
- Resistant to delamination through thermal expansion inequities.
- Resistant to delamination through impact except for the immediate impact zone.
If the Vigil Antislip products fail to comply with the Warranty, Prism Pty Ltd shall replace such products at no cost to the Distributor or Customer within a period of 4 weeks after official notification.
Prism Pty Ltd assumes no liability for damage to Vigil Antislip products caused by improper treatment or if the product has been subject to abuse or incorrect installation.
Only original Warranty Certificates can be used for claim purposes.